Ruffa Gutierrez to study in London

Ruffa Gutierrez received an early gift for her 39th birthday on Monday, June 24. She will go back to school, and at the prestigious King’s College London Summer School at that.

In a text message to Yahoo! Philippines OMG!, the actress-beauty queen said: “Dearest Family and Friends,  I’m delighted to share the good news that I’m making  London my classroom this summer!"

"My application to the King’s College London Summer School has been successful. I will be studying International Political Economy under Business  & Management. If I  can fix my schedule  properly, I will add another course, “The Art of Leadership,” as well. I will have this amazing opportunity to study at the fourth oldest university in England with a global reputation for academic excellence,” she continued.

She asked family and friends to wish her luck "as I take this leap of faith to broaden my horizons and improve myself as an individual.”


Ruffa added that she will leave for London before end of June and will be back in August “with invaluable experience I will share with you and my peers."

source: yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment