Selena Gomez excited to be a big sister

Selena Gomez is excited to be a big sister after her mother Mandy Cornett and stepfather Brian Teefey welcomed daughter Gracie Elliot Teefey on June 12.
Selena Gomez couldn't be happier about becoming a big sister.
The 21-year-old singer's mother Mandy Cornett and stepfather Brian Teefey welcomed daughter Gracie Elliot Teefey on June 12 and Selena admitted the arrival was even more special as the pair had been trying to expand their family for some time.
Speaking on 'Good Morning America', she said: ''My family has been trying for a while, so I'm so happy for them.
''She's healthy and beautiful, and I'm very happy.''
While she dotes on her little sister, Selena recently decided to move out of the home she shares with Mandy, Brian and Gracie and get her own place.

She said: ''Yeah, you know I think it's time. I didn't ever wanna be forceful to saying, 'OK, I've made enough to get my own house and OK, let's blow it off and do whatever.' I just love being with my family and I love knowing that they're there. But yeah, I think it's probably time for me to get my own house.''
source:

0 comments:

Post a Comment