Bea Downplays Angelica’s ‘Jealousy’



MANILA, Philippines – Bea Alonzo personally spoke to Angelica Panganiban regarding the latter’s proclamation that she can’t bear to see her boyfriend John Lloyd Cruz kissing another woman.
Bea, who has been the actor’s onscreen partner for a decade now, dismissed Angelica’s purported jealousy over her. In fact, she said that her fellow Kapamilya actress has already apologized for not seeing “The Mistress,” her 10th anniversary film with John Lloyd.
“I don’t think nagseselos siya. Baka nagkamali lang."
“Sinabi niya [hindi niya kaya panoorin] kasi tinanong ko nung nakapanood siya,” Bea told Push in an interview.
Angelica and John Lloyd’s relationship started in September last year, and it was also then that “The Mistress” was released.
“Sabi niya, ‘I’m sorry. Alam mo naman lahat ng pelikula mo pinapanood ko, pwera lang this time,’” Bea related of Angelica. “Oo sinabi niya sa akin, kasi inusig ko talaga siya bakit hindi pa siya nanonood.”
In the midst of a two-year relationship with actor Zanjoe Marudo, Bea banks on trust and communication in dealing with her boyfriend’s romantic scenes with other leading ladies.
“Siguro kasi malaking factor na malaki ‘yung tiwala ko sa kanya. And whenever may gagawin siyang ganon kadelikadong eksena, he would always tell me beforehand na parang ganito gagawin ko eh. And we talk about those things as adults. Parang wala, I don’t see Zanjoe there [in the movie]. I see the character. And this is also my job. So para namang, hindi ko naman mairereklamo ‘yun because I do the same things, minsan worse pa,” she said.

She added that Zanjoe has been supportive of her career and that she is the same with him.
“Wala siyang insecurities, he’s happy for all my achievements, he’s happy for me, he’s proud of me,” Bea said of Zanjoe.
For their Valentine’s Day celebration, Zanjoe surprised Bea with a romantic dinner set-up at her house and serenaded her lady love with “Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko.”
“I came home to this last night. Thank you my love for that wonderful night. I will never forget how you sang ‘Kahit Maputi Na Ang Buhok Ko’ while we were goofing around. You made me the happiest girl on earth last night. I love you,” Bea posted on her Instagram account on Feb. 15.

source: manila bulletin

0 comments:

Post a Comment