Derek Ramsay has no plans for V-Day, but may go out with Nadine Samonte



Believe it or not, Derek Ramsay has not decided on any plans for Valentine’s Day.
Given that he has not yet posted anything on his Twitter account, it seems like the country’s most eligible bachelor is without a date for this very special day.
“The last time I went out with a date on Valentine’s Day was with my ex,” Derek told Interaksyon during the recent launch of Dunkin’ Donuts Valentine’s campaign where the “Kidlat” actor is a brand endorser. The ex he is referring to is of course, Angelica Panganiban, who is now in a relationship with John Lloyd Cruz.
“As far as plans for Valentine’s is concerned, mine is to mainly help Dunkin’ Donuts promote its special Valentine’s offerings, especially their Dunkin’ Hearts and Premium Donuts Valentine box. As for myself, I don’t usually make plans although it might be possible that I might get together with friends who are also single like me on the 14th.”
So what about the two particular names that are currently being linked to him, namely Cristine Reyes and Nadine Samonte?
“Cristine is a good friend and she will continue to be a friend even with all the intrigues around us. We hang out a lot and I took her out to lunch the day before her birthday,” he revealed. “But I don’t see myself going out with her alone on Valentine’s Day. Unless if it’s a group thing it might be possible.

“Pero ‘yung kaming dalawa lang, hindi mangyayari ‘yun. We don’t look at each other that way. Walang ganun between us. It would be weird if we go out on Valentine’s Day.”
As for Nadine, Derek is surprisingly not as vehement in denying or downplaying any possible attraction between them. In fact, he is not ruling out any chance of them getting together on V-Day.
“I don’t know if I’ll be going out with Nadine on Valentine’s Day as she is currently in Marinduque shooting a movie. That would be good, but like I said, no plans yet,” he insisted.
As far as hanging out with Nadine, Derek does not deny the fact that he, Nadine and co-star Baron Geisler go out a lot during breaks from the “Kidlat” set. The recent demise of Nadine’s TV character in the superhero teleserye has not prevented them from still seeing each other even though they don’t see each other at work.
“It’s been I think around two weeks since her character passed away but we’ve hung out since then,” he admitted.
As for Ritz Azul, his other love interest in the series, Derek said he does not know for sure if he will have a love scene with the TV5 princess just like the one he had with Nadine. But he believes it’s very much possible.
Asked what he thinks of Ritz, Derek admitted that it took him a while to open his copy of the FHM edition with her on the cover. “When I finally opened my copy of FHM and saw the inside pages, all I can say is, ‘Wow!”, he exclaimed.
Finally, one scribe asked him what he has to say about people calling him the “Pambansang Playboy”, Derek just smiled and said, “What can you do?”

source: interaksyon

0 comments:

Post a Comment