Jessica Sanchez and Ne-Yo Collab Out Any Day Now



MANILA, Philippines – “American Idol” Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez is finally releasing her debut single this month, a collaboration with no less than R&B artist Ne-Yo.
“We've been working hard on that album. I've been working on it since the tour and we just finished finalizing it and making it perfect for all the supporters. It's coming out in May in the States and hopefully it will be released around the same time here,” the 17-year-old Filipino-Mexican singer said in an interview with "Mornings@ANC."
The title of the song is "Tonight" which the singer described as having a young vibe.
“I just wanted to show people that I'm still young and fresh...(it) is more like a fun, clubby dance song.”
She added: “The album consists more of a younger sound, it will be radio-friendly. There are still ballads... but I definitely wanted to go for what I always wanted to do -- more radio-friendly, more showing like I'm still 17, just have fun and dance.”

source: manila bulletin

0 comments:

Post a Comment