Vice Vows To Help Ryan With Tax Case

MANILA, Philippines – Like a parent to the rescue, Vice Ganda has pledged to assist Ryan Bang in resolving his tax case with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
In a letter he sent to “Kris TV,” which host Kris Aquino read during its Feb. 27 episode, Vice said:
“Ryan always remember that you are special to me and I love you more than my boyfriend. Thanks for loving me like your real nanay. I will always be there for you. You may lose everything but you will never lose me and stop being jealous ‘cause I will never trade you for any guy. I love you baby.
“P.S. I will help you pay your utang to BIR because I love you. Love, Nanay Vice.”
Ryan appeared on the show along with his “Banana Split” and “Banana Nite” co-stars John Prats, Jason Gainza, and Pooh.
Note that last month, BIR filed a P1.8 million tax evasion case against the 21-year-old Korean comedian after he failed to register as well as file his income tax returns for 2010 and 2011. For his part, Ryan has expressed his willingness to sort this issue out with BIR the soonest, as well as to even personally apologize to them for his unintended shortcoming.
Ryan, who’s parents reside in Korea, looked teary-eyed while delivering a thank-you message for Vice.
“Siyempre Nanay Vice, I love you so much, alam na alam mo 'yon. Siyempre maraming salamat. Kahit anong problema dumarating sa akin, tutulungan mo sa akin. Maraming salamat. I love you so much alam mo ‘yan,” said he.
Kris likewise offered Ryan an advice in the same episode.
"Invest in a good accountant. Importante talaga 'yon  Maayos, malinis, kasi lalo na tayo na napaka-high profile (na tao)," said the Queen of All Media.

source: manila bulletin

0 comments:

Post a Comment